It is located in the heart of Dublin’s most prestigious business district, let to a single government tenant for the next decade and served by the Luas Green line which passes its front door.
A five storey, over basement Georgian-facaded building that extends to 24,500 sq ft, 76-78 Harcourt Street is laid out in open-plan offices with 24 surface car parking spaces to the rear.
The property is just one minute’s walk from St Stephen’s Green, Dublin’s most beautiful city centre park. Equally accessible is the city’s most exclusive shopping district, the Grafton Street Quarter. And many of the capital’s most highly regarded restaurants, theatres and concert venues are also only a few minutes walk away.
The Iveagh Gardens, a beautiful and serene oasis long regarded as one of Dublin’s best-kept secrets, are located directly to the rear of the property.
Understandably, the Harcourt Street area has attracted many first-rate firms and organisations. Near neighbours include many other highly-regarded tech, accountancy and legal firms.
76-78 Harcourt Street has been let to Commissioners of Public Works since 1982 and has housed the Department of Foreign Affairs since then.
Their original 35 year lease was extended in January 2017 for a further ten years with 5 yearly rent reviews.
The property is just one minute’s walk from St Stephen’s Green, Dublin’s most beautiful city centre park
Green Property REIT Ventures +353 1 241 8400 firstname.lastname@example.org
JLL +353 1 673 1600 Aengus.McCarthy@eu.jll.com
32 Molesworth Street D02 Y512, Ireland
E email@example.com T +353 1 241 8400 F +353 1 661 9678